Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data as set out in this Policy Statement are in accordance with the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We adhere to the policy of Universal Models Ltd. to protect your information on the Internet in the same way that we protect it in all other ways we interact with you: in branches and on the phone.
- We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others outside the Group.
- We may disclose and transfer your personal data to any member of the Group and those service providers which provide services in connection with the operation of our business and have undertaken to keep such information confidential, for the marketing of goods and/or services. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us with respect to goods and/or services not related to or in connection with the service you have specifically requested, we provide the means for you to inform us and we shall abide with your wish.
- You have the right of access to and for correction of you personal data held by us and that your request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
- We will reveal to external organizations your data only if we have previously informed you in disclosure or agreements, we have been authorized by you, or we are required to do so by law.